The Maurice Ewing Series presents the proceedings of symposiums held in honor of the late Maurice Ewing, who throughout his academic life did extraordinary amounts of originial research and study that constantly involved young scientists and students in a wide area of oceanographic research.
- Vol. 6, Earthquake Source Mechanics (Published as Geophys. Monogr. Ser., vol. 37)
- Vol. 5, Climate Processes and Climate Sensitivity (Published as Geophys. Monogr. Ser., vol. 29)
- Vol. 4, Earthquake Prediction: An International Review
- Vol. 3, Deep Drilling Results in the Atlantic Ocean: Continental Margins and Paleoenvironment
- Vol. 2, Deep Drilling Results in the Atlantic Ocean: Ocean Crust
- Vol. 1, Island Arcs, Deep Sea Trenches and Back‐Arc Basins