AGU publishes highly respected, peer-reviewed scientific journals, a member newspaper, and award-winning books. AGU publications cover research in the Earth and space sciences…on land, under the sea, and in the air…animal, rock, or mineral…from the fossils of the past to today’s latest discoveries and into the future with forecast modeling.
The Publications Committee is responsible for a continuing review of the publications program of AGU to assure that the various components are responsive to the current needs of users, and to anticipate and prepare for future needs.
Available in more than 148 countries and nearly 2200 institutions, AGU publications reach a global audience.
News and Info
AGU Partners with Wiley
Beginning January 2013, AGU journals and the member newspaper Eos will be delivered from the Wiley Online Library. Users will experience a host of added features including
- A clear and intuitive design that facilitates quick and easy navigation
- “My Profile” allowing you to view and update your details, including e-mail alerts, saved articles, publications, and searches
- E-mail alerts to notify you of Online Accepted (AGU’s papers in press) or Early View (as soon as the article is published, ahead of issue publication) articles
- RSS alerts to keep you up to date on the latest publications from your selected journals
- Reference linking with direct links from in-text references
Navigating Wiley Online Library
More information about the partnership
- 20 July 2012, President’s Message: AGU Partnership with Wiley-Blackwell on Journals and Books Publishing
- 18 July 2012, Partnership Announcement: AGU and Wiley Announce Publishing Partnership
- 7 June 2012, President’s Message: Transforming AGU Publishing In an Evolving Marketplace
- Publishing Partnership FAQs
AGU Journals Among Most Cited Publications in Climate Change Research
Geophysical Research Letters and Journal of Geophysical Research–Atmospheres both ranked among the top 10 of the most highly cited research publications on climate change over the past decade…more
Can’t see this article? Join AGU.