AGU journals span a wide range of subjects in the Earth and space sciences. Two journals, Geophysical Research Letters and Reviews in Geophysics, cover all topics. AGU’s newest journal, Earth’s Future, also covers interactions with the social sciences and ecology. All journals feature peer-reviewed research overseen by academic editors.
Earth’s Future and JAMES are fully open access journals. Subscriptions to the other journals are available for Members (AGU Members only) and Institutions. Members can also select a Personal Choice subscription, which collects disciplinary content from multiple journals. The AGU Journals Backfile offers online access between 1896 and 1996 and is available to both members and institutions. For more information on institutional purchasing options, please contact your Wiley-Blackwell sales representative or the customer service team.
- Earth’s Future − Open Access [submit]
- Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems [submit]
- Geophysical Research Letters [submit]
- Global Biogeochemical Cycles [submit]
- International Journal of Geomagnetism and Aeronomy (no longer published)
- Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems (JAMES) − Open Access [submit]
- Journal of Geophysical Research*
- Paleoceanography [submit]
- Radio Science [submit]
- Reviews of Geophysics
- Space Weather [submit]
- Tectonics [submit]
- Water Resources Research [submit]
*The Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR) includes articles published between 1949 and 1977, with access to Terrestrial Magnetism (1896-1898) and Terrestrial Magnetism and Atmospheric Electricity (1899-1948). In 1978, JGR split into disciplinary sections; their content through present-day can be found at the links listed above.